Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Merry Christmas!

We had a wonderful Christmas with lots of family, lots of food and lots of much-needed rain!

The big present(s) this year were Tom-Tom GPS navigators and digital picture frames. Tom has done an excellent job at perfecting all of his new toys in a day. This house definitely looks like the day after Christmas with toys everywhere!

I took my niece and her family to the Georgia Aquarium on Friday. It never fails to impress! I even got my Dad there - ha! He said he'd never go - tee hee! Later that night we had a party of 10 at Buca di Beppo for some yummy Italian.

I hosted my family on Christmas Eve for more Italian! Apparently, I am now the official Lasagna chef for the family. Hey, finally receiving cooking honors!!

Christmas Day was spent at my sister's house. She spoils me terribly. Did I mention our digital picture frame is 15 inches?! Its pretty cool.

Of course my heart still tugs for my mom and I had so hoped that Reese would be here by now.

I've decided to allow myself to get excited again and count down beginning now with 18 months to go or rather 17 and a half months to go.




Here's a pix of Murray and Princess with their stockings. He and Princess were so cute - they got chew bones and new toys from Santa!